What is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. It is the procedure of improving the website and increasing its quality and quantity through search engines, so the website or the page can be visible easily and make it appear in the top of the search engine’s results, to attract more clients to your own business.
What is SEO & what are the steps for improving “SEO” ?
- What is SEO?
- What is SEO & what are the steps for improving “SEO” ?
- How do I make my website appear on the first page?
1. Improve the content and the structure of your site:
– Create valuable marketing content by using catchy keywords and terms or key phrases related to what you offer to the audience.
– Do not be short when you need to explain what you want, and do not explain so briefly.
– Build your site with a logical hierarchy of the content and the pages you display on it or your channel or your website, starting from the home page and continuing with the pages resulting from it. Hierarchy serves the mechanisms and algorithms of search engines in analyzing and indexing content.
2. Improve the user experience:
– Search engines measure and evaluate the user’s browser experience using many algorithms, the most important is algorithm “Rank Brain”.
– “Rank Brain” is an artificial intelligence technology developed by “Google” to rank and evaluate sites in the search results.
– Rank Brain ranks your site according to three important factors:
a) Clicking rate.
b) The number of visitors to your site or your channel.
c) The average time that your channel your site visitor spends on the site.
3. Use Keywords Correctlly
You should define the keywords. Key phrases may consist of one or more words, while competition for individual keywords is strong, but it decreases with the increase in the length of the phrase. Make sure to use different key phrases in your content.
4. Pay attention to the security and privacy of your browser:
Make sure that your site is safe and offers the highest level of privacy for your browser.
5. Improve the page loading speed:
It is very important that your website page loads at a fast speed in range 3 seconds, so the visitor can interacts with the content or at least watches it, rather than leaving it because of its delay in loading the page. This is very important when it comes to loading a specific page.
To put links is very important when seeking to be in a high ranking during the search results.
7.Improve your social media:
The valuable marketing content will achieve numerous posts, even continuous interactions and help you achieve natural traffic for visitors from social media platforms that reach your site or channel, and that depends on the marketing strategy you follow, and the best way for showing a great improvement is through your catchy content in which “The Content Is The King”.
How do I make my website appear on the first page?
- The quality of its significance to other sites, especially the large ones that receive regular visitors. In other words, the scope of the spread of your site’s link in these sites (as publishing your site’s link on Facebook pages, in the place where YouTube videos are described, in the comments of some sites and so on, and this is among the most important Factors regarding the appearance of your site ahead.
- Keywords in the page content. If the words are to be found in your topic text, in its title, and in its subheadings, so it is very likely that they will find their place in Google’s rankings.
- The structure of your pages’ links, for example http://yoursite.com/blog is better than http://yoursite.com/index.php?u so to be brief and easy is better than being long and complicated.
- Your website’s title should be simple, and it is better if it expresses its content briefly and be to the point.
- Internal links to your site should be organized and easy to find.
- The bonus rate is a percentage determined by Google based on the following factor: “Does the visitor visit only one page on your site or scroll through a large number of pages, so the larger this percentage is the better.
- Do not post any link on your site without being related to the topic you are talking about.
What is SEO :On Page SEO and Off Page SEO:
ON PAGE SEO
It includes the processes and practices you control to improve your site such as website content optimization, hypertext coding, site build up, internal links, and outbound links.
OFF PAGE SEO
It includes the processes and practices you perform to promote your site and increase its awareness through using numerous social media channels, backlinks or inbound links that refer other site visitors to your site, which is very important to obtain traffic for visitors from various sources such as other sites and social media platforms.
Backlinks are links from a page on one website to another. Also known as “inbound links”, “incoming links” or “one way links”). Pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings. If someone links to your site, then you have a backlink from them. If you link to another website, then they have a backlink from you.
Backlinks and Social Bookmarking:
Backlink is when one website links to your website. The more backlinks your website has, the more truthful it must be. While increasing your backlinks can be a long procedure, social bookmarking sites can be a significant way to start building your backlink outline.
Social Bookmarking sites are websites on the internet where users can share several web pages, blogs, videos, pictures and articles. It is an excellent way for users to manage, organize, search and collect numerous beneficial web pages and blogs that they share with others. Since these sites are web-based services, the user can access the online bookmarks from any device any time. These websites find the content which is based on the user’s interest that allow users with similar interests to connect, and look at the websites that they like and also share articles that they find it beneficial. “Pinterest” is one of the most famous social bookmarking website.
Schema markup is a code that helps search engines to understand your content and represent it in a better way in the search results. You put the code on your website to help the search engines get more useful results for users. Schema markup is a very good way for helping your website to stand out from your SEO competitors.
The Best SEO Plugin to your Website:
Word Press is undoubtedly one of the best blogging platforms, and with the help of plugins, you can add unlimited functions and features. So I think “Rank Math Plugin” is the best plugin for SEO